Lake Conroe New Home Builders
As the Lake Conroe area has grown in popularity, so has the availability of new construction homes and quality home builders to meet the growing needs of today’s buyers. Home to dozens of excellent, highly qualified Lake Conroe new home builders, buyers will find a wealth of choices – builders capable of building homes of all styles, sizes and price ranges. Our team at Unforgettable Lake Conroe has had the pleasure of working with many of these builders and we are familiar with their products, building styles and reputations. For more information about some of the top builders in the area, please see below.
New Home Builders in Lake Conroe, TX.
Coventry Homes: One of the builders for the popular Woodforest community in Montgomery, Coventry Homes offers new stone and stucco homes from the mid $200,000s to over $500,000.
· Darling Homes: Also one of the builders in the new Woodforest community, Darling Homes boasts production homes starting in the low $300,000s. They have been building homes for over 25 years.
· D.R. Horton Homes: One of the nation’s largest builders, D.R. Horton Homes can be found in the Woodforest community and range from new starter homes in the $250,000 range to over $400,000.
· Huntington Homes: While this company is primarily known for its custom homes, they are pre-selling several nice floorplans in the Woodforest community, starting in the low $400,000s.
· Lennar Homes: Offering several different collections to choose from, many with beautiful stonework, Lennar Homes builds in several Conroe and Montgomery communities, including Woodforest.
· Perry Homes: Specializing in patio homes, particularly in the popular community of Woodforest, Perry Homes offers new construction homes in the $200,000 and $300,000 price point.
· Jeff Paul Custom Homes: Having built many exceptional residences in communities like Bentwater on Lake Conroe, The Woodlands and Woodforest, Jeff Paul Custom Homes received Houston’s Best Prism Award in 2013.
· DM Custom Homes: Specializing in high-end custom homes and unique home renovations, DM Custom Homes has worked on projects in Lake Conroe, Montgomery, The Woodlands and Willis.
· CalAtlantic Homes (formerly Ryland): Offering primarily patio homes in the mid $200,000 range, Ryland Homes is building several floorplans in the Woodforest community.
· Royal Homes: Known for their Certified Green homes, Royal Homes also offers exceptional custom homes throughout the Lake Conroe community. They have several different collections at varying price points.
· Sullivan Signature Homes: Building custom homes and luxury estates, Sullivan Signature homes serves the communities of The Woodlands, Conroe, and Tomball.
· La Jolla Homes: Serving the Montgomery County/Lake Conroe area since 1989, La Jolla Homes and parent company Terra Firma Development offer custom homes in numerous communities and price points.
These are just a few of the most popular Lake Conroe new home builders that can help you design and build your dream home. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a move-in ready new home, these are likely some of the names you will hear during your Lake Conroe real estate search.
Is a Lake Conroe New Home Right For You?
There are numerous benefits to purchasing a new construction home over a resale property. But how do you know if searching for Lake Conroe new home builders and designing a custom home is right for you? Let’s take a look at some of the main draws to buying a new home.
Customization is perhaps the main draw to new construction. Many buyers enjoy being involved in designing the property, which allows the space to be tailored to their needs. You’ll be able to pick out paint colors, flooring, materials and appliances, and can often pick the floorplan that best suits your needs. Energy efficiency is another draw, as nearly all of today’s new construction homes are built with this concept in mind. From appliances to building materials, today’s building codes make homes far more efficient than in earlier years. Lastly, the idea of less maintenance and fewer repairs often makes buyers jump at the chance to purchase a new home. Additionally, most new homes come with a builder’s warranty to ensure that any items that break or need repair during the beginning of your ownership are covered. These are just a few of many perks.
When you’re ready to learn more about the new construction homes available to you around Lake Conroe, our team of real estate professionals at Unforgettable Lake Conroe look forward to being of assistance. We encourage you to contact us today and look forward to helping you navigate the new home sales process. We are just a phone call away and welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and business. Let’s get started.
Additional Lake Conroe new construction home builders not mentioned above include: David Weekley Homes, Dunn and Stone Builders, Westwick Builders, Morris Builders, Jerry Ward Homes, Village Builders, Centex Homes, Sundance Builders, Legend Homes, Woodford Homes, Meadowlark Homes, George Weaver Custom Homes, Toll Brothers, Meritage Homes, KB Home, Signorelli Homes, and Schenck Builders.